Too many people who have conventional dentures don’t wear them for the simple fact that they don’t stay in place. Dental implants have revolutionized treatment for denture wearers because they offer a way to keep dentures in place and allow you to go about your daily life with confidence.
Denture Stabilization Benefits
- restores proper chewing, allowing a better diet and improved health
- improves speech and confidence
- increases comfort with less irritation of gum tissue
- ends the cost and inconvenience of denture adhesives
- often can utilize your existing denture
- minimally invasive procedure
What is implant stabilization?
A dental implant is made from a titanium alloy that is placed into your jaw bone (less invasive than a tooth extraction because bone has no sensory nerve endings.)
An abutment is attached to the implant, extends above the gum tissue about 3-4 millimeters, and shows slightly above your gum tissue.